Safaricom Recruitment 2018, Requirements and Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for 2018 Safaricom Recruitment. applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.Interested
Table of Contents
Safaricom Recruitment 2018
We are pleased to announce the following Internship opportunity in the Consumer Segment Marketing Department within the Consumer Business Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Reporting to the Manager, Consumer Segment, the individual, with guidance from the manager, will provide support to the business under the Discerning Professional Segment in delivering the segment plan and segment metrics. Additionally, they will be responsible for ensuring theirs is collaboration in implementing the segment plans while working together with cross functional teams
Consumer Segment Internship Responsibilities
- Maintain a pulse on the Discerning Professional segment, offering regular insight and information on segment trends, habits, culture and behavior that can inform segment plans and strategy
- Collaborate with Sales, Customer care, Product & Services, Finance, Technology, Brand Experience, Marketing and key stakeholders to ensure successful implementation of segment plans
- Support in developing segment implementation plans based off the over-arching segment strategy
- Prepare and update documents for the propositions and plans within the Discerning Professionals Segment
- Work together with the team to drive activations for the segment
- Monitor and report on delivery of plans, KPIs and objectives.
- Schedules activity and identifies resource needs, dependencies and synergies for implementation of plans
Requirements for the Consumer Segment Internship
- Currently studying a degree in any Business related field from a reputable.
- Excellent understanding of Safaricom products & services.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (articulate) coupled with good listening and critical reasoning skills.
- Upbeat, Proactive, Confident, Energetic.
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Planner and organizer
- Operational Excellence
NOTE THIS IS A 3 MONTH INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: