Safaricom Recruitment 2018 for Regional Account Manager, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Safaricom Recruitment 2018 for Regional Account Manager. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Safaricom Recruitment 2018
We are pleased to announce the following vacancy in the Vodafone Global Enterprise (VGE) section of the Large Enterprise and Public Department within the Enterprise Business Unit Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below:
The role holder will be focused on nurturing Mpesa and IPS accounts to profitable and long-term revenue growth, building deep and trusting relationships with senior officials of those services and agencies and growing customer satisfaction. The role also requires the building of effective networks and relationships internally to ensure effective service delivery, assurance to protect renewal of existing business and identification of new sales opportunities.
The Regional Account Manager will also help to build and sustain C-level customer relationships as well as promote International Public Sector presence within the local OPCO and partner teams to secure resources in order to win new business and manage existing accounts.
Key Accountabilities for the Regional Account Manager Enterprises Job
- Ensure delivery of all financial targets for SSA
- Establish appropriate relationships with Vodafone customers and leverage those relationships to win new business
- Ensure virtual team works collaboratively with all other functions within Vodafone to drive the Vodafone Global Enterprise agenda and ensure alignment
- Work with OpCo corporate sales areas and customer fulfilment and delivery areas to ensure that international and national strategies are aligned, complementary and deliver to customers
- Key company liaison responsible for developing strong one-to-one long term relationships with key decision makers/ influencers up to C-Level
- Support new product, services and mobile solutions into account. Work in partnership with customer fulfilment and pre and post sales areas to ensure seamless introduction of new product services and propositions to accounts
- Represents Vodafone at round tables and other networking events organized by IPS and the accounts supported by IPS and other relevant departments in the region
- Represents Vodafone at round tables and other networking events organized for MPesa accounts in the region
- Responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with named IPS accounts in the region
- Responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with MPesa accounts in the region
- Lead opportunities across national and regional account teams managing the resources across bid management, solutions, finance and legal teams
- Introduce new products and propositions to key decision makers within the customer through relationship and stakeholder management at C level within all key customers. Understand up front through engagement at the right business level the customer’s strategic and operational issues.
Regional Account Manager Enterprises Job Qualifications:
- Possesses successful regional and or global accounts/enterprise solution sales experience.
- Demonstrated ability to influence at C-level
- Experience working within an international and distributed team.
- Able to travel 50% of the time, with considerable international travel.
- At least 5 years of experience working for a telecommunications company.
- Must have lived and worked abroad or worked in a regional account management role for a large amount of time.
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: