Safaricom Recruitment 2018 for Agribusiness Sales and Distribution Manager, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Safaricom Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Safaricom Recruitment 2018
We are pleased to announce the following vacancy in the Agribusiness Department within the Enterprise Business Unit Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below:
Reporting to the HoD Agribusiness, the role holder will be responsible for a generation of sales revenue through effective management of Safaricom Business in the assigned area by ensuring constant availability of Safaricom products and services and effectively aligning field activities with the overall agribusiness strategy.
The key objective will be to drive and achieve revenue targets through solution selling and segment propositions.
Agribusiness Sales and Distribution Manager Job Responsibilities
- Effective implementation of strategy to achieve availability of Enterprise products and services and grow revenue the assigned area;
- Ensure achievement of assigned revenue and NPS targets;
- Prepare, plan and execute programmes aimed at market penetration;
- Create awareness and guide the business with customer insights on Agri business growth strategy.
- RELATIONSHIP & BASELINE RETENTION
- Develop and execute customer ring fencing strategies;
- Stimulate existing prepositions within Agri business;
- Develop strong relationships at CXO level in government and wider Buying Centers to understand mid-to-long term objectives;
- Churn Management;
- Contract Management: Follow up on all existing contracts & renewal;
- Provide insights into the refinement of customer journey processes;
- Timely response to customer correspondence (not later than 24 Hrs.)
- Flag potential escalations in good time.
- RELATIONSHIP ACCOUNT DEVELOPMENT PLANNING
- Formulate and manage customer relationship through up-to-date Account Development Plans, opportunity road maps, pipeline management and the entire sales cycle plan;
- Leverage company assets (events & activities) to nature relationship with key stakeholders (CXO & Buying Centres).
- Manage reporting cycles (daily, weekly, and monthly);
- Strict adherence on use of CRM (SFA) systems for progressing customer orders and reporting;
- Timely circulation of customer meeting minutes (Not later than 24 Hrs.)
- Manage customer relationships to drive Net Promoter Score by maintaining strong and deep relationships with accounts under direct management;
- Follow through on all customer issues until closure;
- Maintaining communication with the customer throughout the entire customer journey.
Qualifications for the Agribusiness Sales and Distribution Manager Job
- Degree in Agribusiness, Commerce Marketing option;
- 3 years’ work experience in a B2B environment selling agribusiness solutions;
- Knowledge/ Work experience in ICT will be an added advantage;
- Strong relationship building skills;
- New business development skills;
- Be commercially savvy with a deep understanding and demonstration of solution selling.
- At least 3 years’ experience in Trade Execution in an FMCG environment,1 of which must have been in a sales managerial position.
- At least 2 years’ experience in Agribusiness Key Customer Account Management.
- At least 3 years’ Solution Sales experience in a reputable Agricultural Inputs Company.
As part of the interview process external candidates should prepare the following documentation which will be required at a later stage based on your performance in the interviews/assessments.
- An updated CV with contacts of three referees, 2 who must be professional and must have supervised you at some point, the other referee can be a colleague in the same professional field.
- Kenyan Certificate of Good Conduct (Less than 1 year old) or a receipt of the same from the CID pending release of the hardcopy document.
- Clearance certificate from a reputable Credit Reference Bureau (CRB).
- University Degree Certificate/ Letter of completion from University in case you have not received your degree certificate.
- National ID/Passport.
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: