Safaricom Limited Job Vacancy For IoT Sales Specialist, Application Details
We are pleased to announce the following vacancy in the Enterprise Segments and CVM Department within the Enterprise Business Unit Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Reporting to the Head of Department – Enterprise Segments and CVM, the position holder is the primary sales lead for IoT opportunities working closely with the account team, and is responsible for developing and managing a range of customers; Sell a range of products and services that include the IoT Global Platform, Connectivity and Connected Products.
- Ensures delivery of all financial targets including revenue and Total contract value
- Responsible for the full IoT sales cycle in identifying, qualifying, proposing, winning and implementing large-scale transformational IoT opportunities using the full IoT portfolio.
- Collaboration with both Customer and Vodafone C Level, Senior Leadership Teams, the existing account team and third-parties
- Establishes appropriate relationships with Vodafone customers and leverages those relationships to win new business
- Key company liaison responsible for developing strong one to one relationships with key decision makers/ influencers up to C Level.
- Deepen the Vodafone customer relationship with the long term focus of expanding the overall IoT footprint/ penetration of the IoT connected product portfolio.
- Inputs to decisions on new propositions, product mix and services for customers
- As part of the IoT Sales team, responsible for representing customer view and insight for product decision mix and product and proposition mix roadmap for customers
- Introduces new products and propositions to key decision makers within the customer through relationship and stakeholder management at C level within all key customers. Understands up front through engagement at the right business level the customer’s strategic and operational issues.
- Identify and acquire new IoT contracts selling directly to Vodafone customers
- Develop a good understanding of the customer needs, products and vertical market
- Manage the relationship with key customers to deliver ongoing growth of connections, revenue and retention
- Align with the country / regional sales channels as directed by line manager
- Achieve sales target that includes Total Contract Value and Incremental Revenue
- Work with internal teams to develop appropriate tariffs, marketing and technical solutions to satisfy prospective customer needs
- Cultivate the relationship with direct customers and partners to ensure business is grown and retained. This will include managing IoT tenders
- Contribute to growing market share
- Build a strong sales pipeline
- Degree in Commerce/ ICT or a business related;
- Work experience of 6-7 years preferably managing in a B2G or B2B environment;
- Strong relationship building skills, preferably from a major blue chip company;
- Ability to inspire and manage a sales team, deliver results and meet and surpass targets;
- New business development skills.
- MUST have a Solutions sales track record
- Ability to operate in and navigate complex global organisations
- Telecoms technologies with IoT knowledge and experience
- A good understanding of Data usage profiling and able to apply this to tariff and commercial models
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: