Safaricom Kenya Job Vacancy 2018 for Financial Analyst, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Safaricom Kenya Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Safaricom Kenya Job Vacancy 2018
Safaricom is the leading provider of converged communication solutions in Kenya. In addition to providing a broad range of first-class products and services for Telephony, Broadband Internet and Financial services, Safaricom seeks to uplift the welfare of Kenyans through value added services and support for community projects.
Aid the IR team in creating and communicating a consistently applied message to the investment community, organizing and managing investor engagements and publications and reporting on share performance.
Key Accountabilities And Decision Ownership
- Aid in preparing responses to queries by investors both retail and institutional. This applies to current and prospective investors.
- Aid in the production of internal and external communications for investors; results presentations, press releases, press commentaries, and consensus estimates.
- Aid in the preparation, production and implementation of investor related communication & events such as road shows, internal presentations, brokers and investor visits.
- Facilitating preparation, development, design and production of the Annual Report / Integrated Report.
- Facilitate and coordinate the payment of approved dividend to shareholders. Prepare investor relations board pack highlighting key developments in the company’s shareholding and investor relations activities.
Education & Experience
- Graduate with a financial related degree from a recognized University.
- A Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Level 1 qualification is an added advantage.
- A strong financial background with good understanding of dynamics in the investment environment preferred.
- Strong numeric and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Minimum three years working experience in a financial/analyst/ investor relations position with a good understanding of the Tele-Communication industry. Excellent proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Safaricom Kenya career website on safaricom.taleo.net to apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: