Safaricom Job Vacancy 2019 for Problem Management Engineer at
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Safaricom Job Vacancy 2019 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Safaricom Job Vacancy 2019
We are pleased to announce the following vacancy in Converged Service Operations Department within the Technology Division.
Reporting to the Senior Manager Service Management, the position holder will track initiatives to prevent Problems and resulting Incidents from happening, to eliminate recurring Incidents and to minimize the impact of Incidents that cannot be prevented. Spearhead Continuous Service Improvement through coordination, evaluation, execution and monitoring of quality initiatives.
- Problem detection, problem logging, problem categorization and problem prioritization.
- Problem Investigation and diagnosis through Root Cause Analysis.
- Problem Resolution, Problem Closure and Documentation.
- Participate in Problem Review meetings.
- Proactive Problem management.
- Participate in ITIL Problem Management Process implementation within Technology
- Participate in the definition of Service Improvement Plan, Measurable Targets and Success Criteria for Network Quality Initiatives.
- Participate in the identification Network Quality Initiatives in line with Technology objectives; working in liaison with other Technology Departments.
- Tracking and monitoring of Continuous Service Improvement Initiatives.
- Participate in PBI problem definition, tracking and reporting.
- Monitor implementation of health checks recommendations.
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical & Electronics/ Telecommunications/Computer Science/IT related course
- At least 2 – 3 years in GSM related field.
- CCNA certification
- ITIL Foundation certification
- ITIL Intermediate certification(s) is an added advantage
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: