Safaricom Job Vacancy For Departmental Administrator, Application Details
We are pleased to announce the following vacancy in the Security Department within the Risk Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Reporting to the HOD Security Department, the position holder will provide an efficient and responsive administrative, organizational, and logistical service to the Supply Chain Department, helping the team to be more productive and efficient through organization of team travel, events, meetings, compilation of team reports, and maintenance of records, budgets, and acquisition of team purchase needs in a timely manner.
Departmental Administrator Job Responsibilities
- Efficient co-ordination of team events – team buildings, short term trainings, offsite meetings, scheduled Departmental onsite meetings.
- Promptly and efficiently process Air tickets & Visa for staff in compliance with the company’s travel policy and efficient booking intervals.
- Promptly book/make reservation for accommodation for staff and guests before date of travel.
- Arrange for internal team briefings and weekly meetings.
- Offer maintenance of departmental paper and electronic records which includes organization of the Departmental electronic folders
- Security department project monitoring and progress updates
- Manage the analysis of cost center reports on monthly basis to ensure accuracy; address with Finance in case of discrepancy with escalations as necessary
- Monitor and manage budgets for internal spend items – phone-related, stationery, periodicals, etc.
- Raise and monitor purchase requisitions for departmental purchases, including Monitoring of departmental payment to ensure timely processing, payments and regularly update the team on status.
- Liaison on behalf of the department with other business departmental units on operational/ routine maters.
- Prepare and consolidate the Departmental reports e.g. Annual reports, and Weekly Management reports.
Requirements for the Departmental Administrator Job
- Undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
- Excellent knowledge and hands on working experience in operating Microsoft Office suite- Ms Word, Ms Excel & Ms Outlook is a must. Knowledge of Oracle financial is essential;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Numerical and analytical skills;
- Project management experience will be an added advantage;
- Patient and a positive attitude towards customers; (Internal and external);
- Personable and presentable with impeccable grooming & etiquette;
- Team player;
- Fluency in both oral and written English.
- Must be able to function with minimum supervision, multitask and have good pressure handling skills
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: