Safaricom Job Vacancy For Commercial Operations Audit, Application Details
We are pleased to announce the following vacancy in Internal Audit Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Reporting to the Senior Manager – Commercial Operation Audits, the position holder will drive improvement in the Commercial processes control environment within Safaricom through execution of commercial operation audits as well as proactive risk assessment and recommendations on control issues.
The position holder will be a business controls specialist within our wider commercial operations, providing thought leadership, and guidance on emerging business risks to realize the overall business objectives
Table of Contents
Commercial Operations Audit Job Responsibilities
- Execute audit assignments based on annual Commercial Audit plan that covers processes in Consumer Business, Enterprise Business, Financial services and emerging business ventures.
- Lead audit planning process from audit scoping to announcement to achieve objective led audit scope, timing and staffing for assignment.
- Assure Quality of reporting on audits through quality of report content, validation of audit grading and root cause analysis of issues noted in audits.
- Manage the key stakeholders through the reporting cycle to ensure pragmatic and sufficient control measures are obtained to address the highlighted weaknesses.
- Follow up implementation of tracked audit issues for timely and satisfactory actions by process owners.
- Play an independent assurance role in all strategic company commercial projects ensuring that project risks are identified and mitigated.
- Provide advisory services to stakeholders on controls on new products and services in the company.
- Provide support to other Risk Management processes to ensure that the business risks are adequately assessed and proper mitigation measures put in place
Requirements for the Commercial Operations Audit Job
- Upper second class degree in a Technical or Business field from a recognized University
- Fully qualified accountant – CPA (K) or equivalent and /or Holder of Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
- 6 years working experience in Internal / external audit specializing in Business processes and/or risk assurance
- High level knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with all levels of management.
- Proven ability to lead audits and manage an audit team.
- Working experience in use of data analytic tools in audit process
- Ability to use business controls acumen to improve organisation risk management practices.
- Demonstrated ability to conduct process analysis to achieve effective and efficient end to end business processes.
- Ability to effectively communicate to executive levels.
- Proven ability to self-start and effectively manage their own workload to deliver a series of assignment.
- Ability to proactively adapt own style and approach to build rapport and work with others more effectively and maintain strong work relationships and networks.
- Ability to coordinate multiple assignments and prioritize effort and resources on high-value, high impact activities to achieve maximum performance and drive continuous organisational improvement
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: