Safaricom Job Vacancy 2018 for Solutions Integration, Application details
Safaricom is the leading provider of converged communication solutions in Kenya. In addition to providing a broad range of first-class products and services for Telephony, Broadband Internet and Financial services, Safaricom seeks to uplift the welfare of Kenyans through value added services and support for community projects. With over 20 Million subscribers and an estimated market share of 67%, the Company has the widest modern mobile network coverage in Kenya and prides in its experienced shareholders, attractive tariffs, a nationwide network of effective dealers, high caliber staff and management enabling it to maintain its position as the region’s mobile market leader.
The job holder will be responsible for ensuring quality and timely delivery of customer solutions through integration of all network components and applications/services involved.
- Integrating various solutions components in line with the solution design.
- Ensuring that deployed solution meet and exceed set quality benchmarks.
- Participate in project management and communication at all stages of deployment.
- Thorough documentation of deployed solutions
- Smooth handover to support to ensure seamless acceptance into in-life.
- Continuously work with other teams to streamline internal process to improve service delivery
- Capture and add accurate customer details in all support systems (NMS, CRM etc)
- Provide customer solution documentation depicting current situation before deployment and after deployment
- Maintain relevant accreditation and certification
- Continuous research and training to improve speed, effectiveness and quality of deployment
- Training in deployment of all new services and solutions
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering related discipline
- Accreditation in network or data center services (Minimum CCNP Proficiency Level)
- 2-3 years experience in planning, deployment and operation of an enterprise or service provider network
- Sound IP routing and switching skills.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Project Management skills.
- Software development and integration skills
- Sound product knowledge of the business’ existing product portfolio.
- Participation in service improvement initiatives.
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: