Safaricom Job Vacancy 2018 for Senior Manager – Digital Engineering, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Safaricom Job Vacancy 2018Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Safaricom Job Vacancy 2018
We are pleased to announce the following vacancy in the Digital IT Department within the Technology Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Reporting to the HoD Digital IT, the position holder will be responsible for driving the whole digital transformation with end to end responsibility within IT to drive all digital channels, micro-services architecture implementation, DevOps & agile delivery.
- Responsible for for digital channel architecture evolution;
- Responsible for moving to a micro-services architecture for all digital solutions;
- Responsible for driving the DevOps culture within IT
- Responsible for coaching all IT members on agile and ensure all digital products are delivered using agile methodology;
- E2E accountability for systems support including and not limited to MTTR, SLA, individual and global incidents as well as E2E accountability for building proactive controls based on machine learning and similar techniques;
- System accountability for all digital channels solutions inclusive of apps, portals and chat-bots
- People management.
Must have technical / professional qualifications
- BS Degree in computer science or engineering;
- 7+ years in leading software teams in startups or digital native organizations;
- Experience in using advanced technologies around DevOPs, micro-services, app and backend development as well as data science.
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: