Safaricom Job Vacancy 2018 for Principle Officer, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Safaricom Job Vacancy 2018Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Safaricom Job Vacancy 2018
We are pleased to announce the following vacancy in the Enterprise Segments and CVM Department within the Enterprise Business Unit Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Brief Posting Description
Reporting to the Senior Manager-CVM, the position holder will create long-term value for Enterprise Business, the customers and users through continuous behavioral analysis, developing timely propositions based on identified patterns, Identification of target market for the propositions and developing stimulation concept and executing BTL (Below the Line) campaigns aimed at influencing customer behavior.
- Drive product market and consumer intelligence through development of internal and external data sources to improve company understanding of product markets, competitors’ activities, and consumers, in order to make better ‘fact-based’ decisions to direct product marketing management activities;
- Provide reports and actionable insights to the business for guidance on decisions and generating reports and recommendations to the business for use in the pricing of propositions;
- Organic product development by identifying critical gaps in the Company product portfolio, developing and implementing, either organically (build) product development options or Managing third party product relationships, as required;
- Create BTL propositions aimed at reducing inactivity, growing usage, appropriate bundle and right device. This is to be achieved by analyzing changing behaviors and identifying appropriate channels to reach the subscribers, developing offers and measuring impact of the initiatives;
- Developing research sources, tools, and methods to support product marketing management intelligence, monitoring market, competitor activities and movements for price recommendations and decision making.
- Degree in Statistics, Actuarial Science, IT or Business related discipline;
- 4-6 years hands on experience in an Analysis role in a highly competitive commercial environment;
- Data mining and advance level knowledge of scripting;
- Business solutions knowledge with proven experience in opportunity mapping and developing value propositions;
- Strong awareness of market trends, competitive impacts and market opportunities;
- Creative and visionary with excellent analytical and critical reasoning skills;
- Team player, strong influence and relationship management.
As part of the interview process external candidates should prepare the following documentation (which will be required at a later stage)based on your performance in the interviews/assessments.
- An updated CV with contacts of three referees, 2 who must be professional and must have supervised you at some point, the other referee can be a colleague in the same professional field.
- Kenyan Certificate of Good Conduct (Less than 1 year old) or a receipt of the same from the CID pending release of the hardcopy document.
- Clearance certificate from a reputable Credit Reference Bureau (CRB).
- University Degree Certificate/ Letter of completion from University in case you have not received your degree certificate.
- National ID/Passport.
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: