Safaricom Job Vacancy 2018 for Manager- Dealer, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Safaricom Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Safaricom Job Vacancy 2018
We are pleased to
announce the following vacancy in the Distribution Channel department within
the Regional Sales Operations Division. In keeping with our current
business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated
Reporting to the Senior Manager; Dealer management,
the individual will champion Dealer Channel sell-in and Relationship Management
to ensure sustained Dealer channel productivity and growth. This by extension
includes influencing dealer investments and support to meet the diverse needs
of our customers. The Individual will also support the regional teams in
championing Dealers engagements.
- Deliver airtime sales revenue targets (or any
other product assigned to the dealers through assign Dealer.
- Develop, train & motivate Assigned dealers to
enhance effective distribution practices in the market
- Ensure compliance of dealer operating standards
- Drive Channel Development through effective growth
plans for both product sales and Distribution resources (Dealer Outlets/
Motorbikes and DSAs).
- Manage Safaricom Relationship with the assigned
dealers to ensure optimum channel Support, productivity, and long-term
- Ensure the highest level of integrity especially in
dealing with dealers through reinforcing high ethical and compliance standards
in the sales and distribution process
- Ensure accurate and prompt communication with
Dealers on issues affecting them or impacting our customers.
- Drive adoption of any programs/ Products assigned
- Monitor and manage dealer performance.
- End to End management of Dealer head offices
including driving any changes and developments required of the dealer.
- Degree in a business related discipline
- Work experience of 4-5 years preferably in a Business Development role
- Experience working with Dealers and M-PESA agents will be an added advantage
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Strong Business development and Sales Skills
- Demonstrated record of Business Development & Sales Planning
- Ability to deliver results, meet and surpass targets.
- Ability to resolve Partner Issues and maintain high engagement during and after.
- Solution Selling capability
- Negotiation Skills
- Find’s creative ways to exploit opportunities and solve problems
- Responds flexibly to changing situations and manages the business to drive performance
- Ability to Focus on achieving maximum performance and driving continuous improvement
- An updated CV with a confirmation of three referees- 2 must be professional and must have supervised you at some point, the other referee can be a colleague in the same professional field. If the referees are within the same organization that you are working with, you will need to confirm to us that it’s okay to contact them in writing (via email). This also includes all references within the Human Resources department.
- Scanned copy of certificate of good conduct from the CID (Less than 1 year old) – Applicable to Kenyans Only
- Scanned copy of certificate from Credit Reference Bureau (CRB) – Applicable to Kenyans Only
- Scanned copy of University Certificate or letter from the University requesting for internship
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: