Safaricom Job Vacancy 2018 for End User Device Support Administrator, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Safaricom Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Safaricom Job Vacancy 2018
Safaricom is the leading provider of converged communication solutions in Kenya. In addition to providing a broad range of first-class products and services for Telephony, Broadband Internet and Financial services, Safaricom seeks to uplift the welfare of Kenyans through value added services and support for community projects.
We are pleased to announce the following vacancy in the Converged Service Operations Department within the Technology Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for persons who meets the criteria indicated below.
Reporting to the IT End User Support Manager, the position holder will be responsible for timely delivery of quality IT hardware and software client support for computing service requests involving desktop P.C’s & laptops, hand held devices, printers, servers, operating systems and messaging systems across all Safaricom offices, Call centers, Retail Stores and Caredesks, DHL stores and MSRs
- Administration and configuration of IT client hardware, software & IP telephony.
- Quality resolution of request fulfillment as per SLA
- Disaster Recovery and security of client desktop environment through the use of relevant tools.
- Involvement in Projects implementation on the desktop end as required.
- Manage Change request within and external of IT to its complete process cycle where applicable.
- Documentation of work instructions for the repository and desktop Policy implementation to enhance simplicity and speed
- Maintain up-to-date and accurate inventory information on the organization’s IT Support assets for each support location.
- Improve User support delivery and liaise with other sections/departments in the delivery of support services as well as maintain good working relations between the team and all stakeholders
- Ensure smooth handover of location support activities to the relevant support team/s for support services lifecycle management
- Automation Innovativeness for desktop support services to ease support activities.
- University Degree in any IT related field.
- Microsoft Certification: MCSE, MCSA, MCP
- CISCO – CCNA
- Project Management Experience/qualification
- At least two years’ experience in desktop support
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good written and oral communications skills
- Good report writing skills
- Excellent technical troubleshooting skills
- Team player
- Results oriented
As part of the interview process external candidates should prepare the following documentation which will be required at a later stage based on your performance in the interviews.
- An updated CV with contacts of three referees, 2 who must be professional and must have supervised you at some point, the other referee can be a colleague in the same professional field.
- Kenyan Certificate of Good Conduct (Less than 1 year old) or a receipt of the same from the CID pending release of the hardcopy document.
- Clearance certificate from a reputable Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
- University Degree Certificate/ Letter of Completion from University in case you have not received your degree certificate.
- Copy of your National ID/Passport
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Safaricom Kenya career website on safaricom.taleo.net to apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: