Safaricom Job Vacancy 2018 for Account Excecutive, Application details
Safaricom is the leading provider of converged communication solutions in Kenya. In addition to providing a broad range of first-class products and services for Telephony, Broadband Internet and Financial services, Safaricom seeks to uplift the welfare of Kenyans through value added services and support for community projects. With over 20 Million subscribers and an estimated market share of 67%, the Company has the widest modern mobile network coverage in Kenya and prides in its experienced shareholders, attractive tariffs, a nationwide network of effective dealers, high caliber staff and management enabling it to maintain its position as the region’s mobile market leader.
Reporting to the Regional Manager -SME and Enterprise Regional Operations the position holder will meet overall NPS, revenue and acquisition targets for the assigned territory and work with Safaricom Business Partners to retain, develop, manage and expand the customer base and grow revenues.
- Development of plans to achieve set billed revenue targets in the territory;
- Increase product and Business solutions penetration through cross sell to named accounts, in assigned territory
- Ensure revenue growth by growing ARPA in the accounts through up sell
- Achieve the set NPS targets for the Accounts in the territory
- Ensure achievement of set churn targets for assigned accounts
- Develop strong relationships with customers at CxO to maintain ongoing revenue stream
- Ensure all accounts are managed through well thought out Account Development Plans
- Monitor and supervisepartner sales teams’ to achieve their assigned targets and ensure they have healthy sales pipelines to achieve the revenue targets;
- Performance review with assigned Partner sales teams within the assigned territory and documentation of the same;
- Maintain timely and 100% accurate territory reports on Partner sales teams review, competitor intelligence, Sales performance and all information relevant to the assigned territory;
- Honors degree in Business Administration/Bachelor of Commerce degree from a recognized university;
- Must have 3 years’ experience in managing dealers or an indirect channel preferably in FMCG;
- Experience in managing indirect channel in a telecoms environment is an added advantage;
- Strong business Acumen;
- Team player with pleasant outgoing personality & resilience
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive, confident, energetic & with ability to work under pressure.
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: