Safaricom Job Vacancies 2018 for Regulatory & Public Policy Contractor
We are pleased to announce the following Contract Opportunity in Regulatory & Public Policy Department within the Corporate Affairs Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Reporting to the Head of Department – Regulatory & Public Policy, the position holder will be required to provide the company skilled and professional administrative support services, with emphasis on wholesale contract management, consumer protection, review of legislation, file management, maintenance of trackers & dashboards, support products & services approval and research on topics of interest to the department
- To assist in the tracking, review and file management of agreements, contracts etc
- To obtain approvals for the launch of products and services
- Advise the business units on regulatory requirements for roll out of products
- Provide guidance in the management of queries and disputes arising from Regulators
- To conduct and document in detail research findings on issues/topics of interest to the department
- Compile and analyze regulatory and public policy topics of interest to inform decision making around those topics
- Track trends in regulatory issues, and benchmark Safaricom’s position with this
- Prepare detailed opinions on various regulatory issues, share and develop best practice methods
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Law from a reputable commonwealth university (2nd class honours).
- Excellent knowledge in telecommunications and regulatory environment;
- Advanced knowledge and experience in Telecommunication Matters.
- Advanced MS Word, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, Intermediate MS Access
Critical competencies for success
Must demonstrate ability to: assess, evaluate, Plan, solve problems, design, implement, co-ordinate, influence, advice, interpret, write, administrate, check, integrate, observe, and research.
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: