Safaricom Job Vacancies 2018 for Accountant
We are pleased to announce the following Contractor Vacancy in the within the Finance Operations Department in the Finance Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below;
Reporting to the Senior Manager, M-PESA Finance – Finance Operations Department, the position is responsible for ensuring accuracy and completeness of all M-PESA reconciliations including proper authorizations of money transfer.
- Monitor Agents transactions –Float Management
- Daily reconciliation of IMT partners statements and follow up on settlements
- Daily Bank Account Reconciliation
- Processing and payments of Agent Commissions
- Manage update of Agent KYC in the M-PESA system
- Revenue recognition and debt collections for all M-PESA related.
- Validation of Processed merchants & Agents Withdrawals
- Month end reporting-Revenues & costs Schedules and supporting
- Qualified Accountant with CPA (K)/ACCA or equivalent with an Honours degree from a recognized university.
- At least 2 years Accounting experience in a well-run company
- Highly computer literate
- Ability to work without supervision
- Drive for results
- Have good stakeholder management skills
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: