Safaribet Kenya Job Vacancy 2018 for Digital Marketing Executive, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Safaribet Kenya Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Safaribet Kenya Job Vacancy 2018
Digital Marketing Executive is the face of a company, managing communications in both directions. This digital-savvy employee is part of the team responsible for all communications, PR, social media, events, and content creation, among other things. Digital Marketing Executive is a communication role incorporating online tools and in-person networking to create relationships and ultimately build the company’s brand, both online and off with direct supervisor to co-workers on a daily basis. S/he needs to keep an eye on trends and know what’s “hot” to create content, and work well alone or as a member of the team.
The digital marketer is expected have strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice whilst maintaining tight deadlines and handling numerous projects at any given time.
While every day as a digital marketer is different, this is what the role’s Key responsibilities may include:
Digital Marketing Strategy 60%
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns through taking direction via written brief and verbal communication from direct supervisor
- Working on a brief agreed with the direct supervisor, striving to develop creative ideas and concepts choosing the appropriate media and style to meet the brief’s objectives.
- Overseeing the Ad networks (Media Buying) & Social media strategy for the company by assisting with creation, conception, and presentation of social media strategy and integrated marketing campaigns.
- Interpret the direction of strategy/planning and creative leads ensuring that community strategy supports overall brand goals and objectives.
- Responsible for moderating User Generated Content that appears and escalating any issues to the appropriate internal/client teams.
- Utilizing a range of techniques including paid search, SEO, PPC and affiliate marketing
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
Management, Tracking Moderation 30%
- Listening & Reporting
o Utilize social listening tools to generate insights
o Summarize insights and conversations to create actionable, client-facing reports that lead to optimization
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
o Come up with content relevant to the trade which will enable users of our platform to consume all content from one site
o Create and maintain Content Calendars, including writing Facebook Status Updates
o Post relevant content in accordance with Content Calendar
o Review user generated comments and posts in a quick and timely manner
o Respond to comments, when appropriate, in order to foster a positive community and add value to the user’s experience.
o Enforce the Social Media Guidelines as defined by the brand.
o Escalate User Generated Content, where appropriate, to internal and external stakeholders.
o Participate constructively in inter-department and cross-service line communications
- Actively participates in a wide variety of Digital media activities such as blogging, community development and management, social bookmarking, commenting, etc.
- Understanding of popular Digital Media & Social networks – design, functionality, users
- Demonstrated ability to produce community management guidelines and documents that reflects the holistic understanding and implementation of the role of social media and its effects.
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and presentation tools and skills for the weekly reports
- Proficiency in social listening tools
- Exceptional communication skills within team.
- Very high attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: