Royal Media Services Limited Job Vacancy 2018 for Commercial Producer, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Royal Media Services Limited job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Royal Media Services Limited Job Vacancy 2018
Royal Media Services Limited is seeking to recruit a highly qualified individual for the above position. The job holder will be responsible for generating radio business news content, as well as create and implement various business news strategies. He/she will provide business news stories, features, and other news related content to strengthen the Company’s programming, editorial and digital platforms.
Roles for the Commercial Producer Job
The Commercial Producer’s role will include the following:
- Internalizing briefs and coming up with original, distinctive and exciting concepts
- Executing production process
- Pitching and presentation to clients
- Interpretation and application of research to their concepts
- Identify electronic as well as digital opportunities
- Be up to date on overall advertising trends on programming
- Have planning and budgeting skills
Key focus areas: Developing Commercially viable concepts, good presentation skills, good product support skills, able to deliver under pressure and the development of original and effective TV products.
Commercial Producer Job Qualifications
- University Graduate
- Minimum two years’ experience in a media scene (Marketing/Advertising)
- Original, creative intelligence
- TV/Radio Production skills
- Prudent, able to work under pressure and a team player
- Good in execution, pays attention to detail and good in follow up
- Confident, able to make quick and hard creative decisions
- Good communicator with great writing and presentation skills
- T Literacy and good command of English and Swahili (Written and Spoken).
How to Apply
If you find this a worthy career challenge and you qualify, please send your application, resume and any of your work (advertising concept you developed, production work or an advertisement copy) to: firstname.lastname@example.org (Quote the code REF No. HRD/CTV/CP/08/2018)
THE HR DIRECTOR
ROYAL MEDIA SERVICES
PO BOX 7468-00300
Closing date will be Friday, 7th September 2018 at 5pm. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More