Roche Kenya Ltd Job Vacancy 2019 for Accountant
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Roche Kenya Ltd Job Vacancy 2019 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Roche Kenya Ltd Job Vacancy 2019
Who we are
Roche Kenya Ltd is looking for an Accountant. He/She will be responsible for driving excellence in strategic and tactical operations while providing partnership to the business and engaging key external stakeholders. Ensuring Roche Kenya Financial Report meets the highest statutory and management expectations and delivered on time. Taking full responsibility for the monthly, quarterly and annual closing activities and leading the statutory reporting and filing with appropriate authorities. Operating with high level of integrity, ethics and compliance.
- Take the ownership of Company Financials – responsible for day to day operations and consolidation on a periodic basis.
- Maintain an environment of robust internal controls within the local Roche Organization especially in the P2P, Customer Credit Notes and T&E processes.
- Support the month-end process by carrying out the month-end procedures in collaboration with the shared service center and ensuring adequate accrual accounting at month-end.
- Ensure full compliance of monthly statutory returns; PAYE, WHT, VAT, NHIF, NITA.
- Maintain an accurate fixed asset register through timely creation, depreciation and retirement
- Maintain an ICFR register with all required evidence and continuous SoD risk assessments, mitigation and documentation.
- Liaise with external and internal auditors, tax consultants to ensure financial and statutory compliance.
Experience and qualifications
- Graduate, Fully Qualified Accountant (CPA,K) with 2 – 4 years’ experience as an Accountant or Auditor
- Good understanding of relevant tax legislation
- Track record of understanding the needs of the various stakeholders and ability to influence leaders in ensuring the achievement of the finance strategy and supporting the company objectives;
- Strategic and analytical thinking and project management abilities.
- Ability to operate successfully in a matrix environment with shared accountability and responsibilities;
- Intercultural understanding;
- Proficient in English.
- Core behaviors: Walk the talk (Accountability) / Be brave (challenge the status quo) / Do it right (serving others),
- Proven ability to demonstrate Roche Values.
How to Apply
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: