RitePak Job Vacancy 2019 for Quality Assurance Lead, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for RitePak Job Vacancy 2019 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
RitePak Job Vacancy 2019
RitePak LTD headquartered in Kenya was founded in 2013 to raise the standards and fill the immense gaps in the food packaging industry within Kenya, East Africa, and wider COMESA region through the manufacture of innovative – newer age solutions for the food and beverage industries. We currently manufacture our products using EPS (expanded polystyrene), popularly known as Styrofoam.
Development, support, maintenance and enforcement of quality systems to include document control and facilitation of systems. To ensure a culture of compliance throughout the facility and performs all responsibilities in accordance with company policies, procedures and statutory regulations.
- Represents QA for internal and external project and team meetings.
- Provides Quality strategies to ensure compliance with internal and regulatory requirements to minimize quality issues.
- Interfaces with customers and regulatory agencies in the management and response to internal audits and regulatory inspections.
- Reviews to ensure that procedural requirements for generation, review, approval and revision of documents are adhered to.
- Reviews and approves raw material receipt records, SOPs and summary reports, forms, etc. relevant to the manufacture of our food packaging products.
- Develop, review and monitors quality performance metrics for all stages of the production process.
- Develop and run established post-production testing to ensure quality adherence.
- Interfaces with customers and internal groups for resolution of quality issues.
- Has decision-making authority for all but the most complex of quality issues.
- Determine root cause of faulty products/customer rejections, prepare 8D and related customer files.
- Liaise with internal team’s i.e. engineering, sales, production to identify system failures and resolutions as related to quality management.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Master Degree is a plus).
- Having laboratory experience and testing ability.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in related area.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize daily activities in order to meet client/internal needs within established timelines in a fastpaced environment.
- Ability to monitor and report on assigned tasks, goals, and objectives.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Understanding needs of the market & customer.
- Listening different perspectives and showing flexibility.
- Ability to work with different personalities/teams, build collaboration and consensus.
- Customer oriented ideology.
Essential skills & Experience
- This position is responsible for the widest range of decision-making, from simple to complex decisions. The incumbent must have the ability to independently assess quality issues and triage the majority of issues but also escalate to senior management when appropriate
- Proven experience implementing quality management systems in the food manufacturing / food packaging and or related industry i.e. BRC, ISO 22000, GMP and or HACCP.
- Hard working, inquisitive, mentally-flexible and critical thinking are important qualities for the role.
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor at all times.
- A positive attitude and an ability to adapt to, and embrace changed conditions are a big plus.
How to Apply
Email your resume to [email protected]. Please include a cover letter in the body of the email and also include your current and expected remuneration in your application
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: