Rina Systems Limited Job Vacancy 2018 for Project Officer, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Rina Systems Limited Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Rina Systems Limited Job Vacancy 2018
Rina Systems Limited was founded and Registered in 2006, under the Companies Act and the National Construction Authority NCA4. Over the years, we have built our reputation as a preferred service provider in general construction, maintenance and fit outs.
We have handled and continue to handle projects and maintenance works within the premier malls, business /office parks in Kenya, as well as shopping malls. Our major strength is our team which includes trained technicians and mobile maintenance team, who enable us to respond and execute jobs swiftly while assuring you of high quality results. At Rina Systems, we respond to the needs of our customers by engaging in the early stages of facilities strategy for the mutual understanding and successful planning of sustainable repair and maintenance program during occupation of the space.
Job Profile: Project Management and Business Development
Job Scope: Project Planning; Project Management; Supplier / Subcontractor Liaison / New Business Development
- Project Planning
- Visit site and identify scope of work and prepare quotation.
- Prepare project plans detailing the steps required.
- Calculate material costs and personnel needed to complete the project.
- Prepare project timelines to indicate when each stage must be completed.
- Interview and select all personnel to work on the site.
- Obtain all necessary permits and licenses.
- Evaluate construction methods and determine cost-effectiveness of plans using computers.
- Effectively plan and allocate required resources to achieve the set objectives.
- Project Management
- Explain worksite policy, project goals/milestones and safety procedures to workers.
- Organize work activities and meet with Supervisors to review project goals/milestones and progress to ensure timelines are being met.
- Prepare reports for Directors or Clients indicating cost overruns, workplace injuries or the causes of project/construction delays.
- Work within the set key performance indicators.
- Prepare and submit budget estimates and progress and cost tracking reports.
- Assemble and forward project closeout documents to the Head of Projects.
- Undertake client presentations.
- Supplier/Subcontractor Liaison
- Negotiate with vendors and suppliers to obtain the best pricing and delivery schedule.
- Responsible for selecting subcontractors (if needed) from pre-existing panel and negotiating the terms of their contracts in liaison with Procurement Department
- New Business Development
- Develop a Business Development plan to drive business growth.
- Identify tendering opportunities and ensure participation and award
- Prepare monthly Business pipeline clearly showing timelines for closure
- Grow business from existing customers
- At least a Diploma in a construction related field
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar field.
- Good command of project management and mastery of MS Project.
- Understanding of CAD software.
- Have an understanding of ERP software.
- Having an understanding of interior fit-out projects will be an added advantage.
- A motivated and goal oriented individual.
- Flexible to understand people’s point of view as well as demonstrate willingness to change ideas or perceptions.
- Must be proactive and a team leader.
- Should possess good leadership, communication and problem solving skills.
- Passionate about customer satisfaction
Kindly indicate your salary expectation.
How to Apply
Applications to be send to [email protected]
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: