Resolution Insurance Recruitment 2018 for Assistant Manager – Product Development, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Resolution Insurance Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Resolution Insurance Recruitment 2018
Resolution Insurance Company Ltd is a general insurer offering innovative and responsive insurance solutions. We have learned to adapt in this constantly changing society and develop comprehensive products that are relevant to our clients.
We currently have over 60,000 members in our fold and have partnered with over 500 medical service providers across East Africa; a strong network of hospitals, clinics and doctors.
The Resolution Insurance brand is energetic and trendy. In pursuit of our ambitious growth plan, we are looking to fill the position:
This position is responsible and accountable for leading and driving the implementation of initiatives to develop Resolution Insurance’s value proposition.
Spearhead the product development process for both existing products and new products from idea generation to launch, securing respective approvals and in liaison with necessary internal stakeholders.
Research widely to ensure the company’s products remain competitive by keeping up with trends in the market, emerging technology and improvements to existing products.
Product Development Job Responsibilities
- Actively engage and contribute to the development and review of the product development strategy, policy and approach within the organisation.
- Comprehensive, current product development policy and procedures that are 100% compliant with all regulatory requirements and available for reference by all employees.
- Achievement of annual product development plans that fulfil the requirement of the of the strategic plan.
New Product Delivery:
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless delivery of new products.
- Ensure that all products are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Develop a detailed product development plan to monitor and track progress.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Perform risk management to minimize new product risks.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
Product Launch and Integration:
- Develop comprehensive product manuals with the support of product partners, as appropriate, and work with the human resource team to schedule a product training program for all employees that is relevant to their level of use and interaction with the products.
- Execute the training program, and facilitate part of the program as appropriate.
- Develop and execute, with the human resource team and the product partners, a product knowledge assessment tool to ascertain the level of product knowledge of employees.
- Develop certification for product knowledge with relevant product partners.
- Prepare and execute a product launch with the Marketing & Sales departments as per approved business case / product development plan.
- Undertake monthly post-launch reviews of all products and services to assess actual market take-up against anticipated take-up as presented in the approved Business Case.
- Improve product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; coordinating new product development and optimize existing products and services.
- Compare competitor’s offerings and use market data to drive decisions around product and service developments/enhancement; target market segments; marketing plans, pricing strategies etc.
New Idea Generation & Due Diligence:
- Conduct due diligence on all product ideas and proposal, develop a comprehensive business case on the investment requirements in terms of resources – financial, people, time, infrastructure, channels, licences, etc. and anticipated returns in terms of revenue, market share, brand equity, thought leadership, innovation, etc. to determine a ‘go / no-go’ to the next phase.
Finance, Budgets and Forecasts:
- Hold profit and loss responsibilities for the product development function.
Audit, Risk & Compliance:
- 100% adherence to policies, procedures and statutory guidelines.
- Prepare, analyse and present various reports covering product development including key metrics on time to market, customer uptake, revenue, customer satisfaction, product development pipeline, ease of integration; trends and performance; etc.
Requirements for the Product Development Job
- Bachelor’s degree in Business
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration or Marketing.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in product development with strong commercial aptitude.
- Proven strong track record in product development and product management including the introduction of new products and continual product improvements, including developing and managing budgets.
- Ability to construct concise business cases and planning documentation essentials.
- Decisiveness, action-orientation, and a focus on strategic leadership.
- Open, collaborative leadership style that promotes integrity and continuous improvement.
- Ability to promote and lead change.
- Demonstrated ability to grow others.
- Technology savvy and able to innovate and “think out of the box”
- Strong time management and self-motivation skills.
How to Apply
If you believe you are a team player and would be a valuable resource to this ever growing brand, kindly visit our careers page on www.resolution.co.ke by close of Business on Tuesday, 1st May 2018.
Applications should be made strictly through the careers portal.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: