Reputable NGO Job Vacancies – Jobs in Kenya
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Reputable NGO Job Vacancy 2019 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Reputable NGO Job Vacancy 2019
Job Vacancy for Support Engineer
Our Client in the IT industry is currently looking to hire a Service Center Support Engineer.
- Installation and configuration of computer hardware operating systems and applications
- Ability to take staff and/or clients through a series of preventive actions, either face to face or over the telephone to help set up systems or resolve issues
- Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports to the Clients
- Work continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate);
- Prioritize and manage many open cases at one time and keeping them up to date
- Low and high end level pc, laptop and printer installation, hardware & software troubleshooting and repairs.
- Analyze and diagnose and resolve problems in real time.
- Courtesy calling existing customers to ensure business stability and Assisting with enquiries and issues affecting their operations.
- Provide real time resolution to escalated customer support inquiries;
- Ensure continuous monitoring of customer issues until they are resolved;
- Carry out proactive hardware maintenance and monitor all hosted equipment;
- Understand and convert customer technical requirements to solutions;
- Ensure IT policies and processes are followed at all times;
- Delivering solutions to both technical and non-technical end users while also supporting a wide range of technologies
- Resolving escalated customer complaints without the need for team lead intervention
- Documenting troubleshooting and problem resolution steps
- Participation in providing training to customers as required
- Perform any other job that may be assigned by the management.
- BSC Degree or equivalent; post graduate degree desirable
- Minimum of 3 years
- Knowledge of Windows OS, general desktop and printer support issues
- Have the necessary HP Certifications for HP Products (Desktops, Laptops, Printers and Plotter Models.
- Thorough knowledge of equipment, system and application design.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills: needs analysis, positioning, business justification.
- Provide training to internal users.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Project Management skills
- Time Management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and professionalism are critical
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex technical problems in complex technical environments.
- Ability to demonstrate good judgment and decision making
- Demonstrated proficiency in one multi-user operating system.
- Tenacity, resilience and ability to tolerate stress
- Good troubleshooting technique
- To be able to work flexible hours when necessary
- Ability to pursue and achieve professional certifications.
How to Apply
All job applications can be made by sending an email of their CV to [email protected] with the subject of the email being the job they wish to apply for.
Job Vacancy for Clinical Officer
- Rank: Coordinator
- Grade: G7
- Section: Member / Client Services
- Department: Health
- Location / Work Station: Kibera
- Working Hours: Monday – Friday | 8.00 AM – 4.00PM, 2 Saturdays a month
- Reporting Relationships Reports to – Clinic Manager / Satellite Clinic Coordinator
- Direct reports: N/A
Job Purpose: To be responsible for achieving SHOFCO’s health overall mandate by implementing clinical services policies at the allocated facility.
- Offer health care services to patients by taking history, examining patients, carry out investigations, prescribe treatment, follow-up of patients, and give health education talks.
- Maintain and review patient records, charts and other pertinent information.
- Maintain patient confidentiality.
- Guide and counsel patients, clients, and staff on health issues.
- Respond to enquiries relating to patients, lab requests, x-rays, prescription requests, etc.
- Coordinate appointments for specialist referrals, x-rays, lab tests, etc. and convey pertinent instructions and information to the patient.
- Attend to clinical care centres patients and manage opportunistic infections.
- Conduct continuous medical education and health educations as may be required.
- Work with other team members and staff of other cadres in ensuring quality service provision.
- Be accountable for any equipment assigned and report to the line manager as may be required.
- Collect data and compile clinical reports.
- Collect and compile data for research on clinical services.
- Undergo coaching by more experienced clinical officers to achieve professional competences.
- Apply the SHOFCO’s health standard treatment and patient management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Clinical Medicine and Community Health or Diploma in Clinical Medicine and Surgery.
- Registered clinical officer preferably trained at KMTC
- Registration with clinical officer’s council with Current Practicing license is mandatory
- 3 years’ experience in a busy health facility
- Basic HIV training/ experience
- Ability to : Take medical history of the patient, Perform a thorough physical examination, Order appropriate investigations, Make correct diagnosis, Prescribe and treat and Do patient follow-up
- Perform minor surgical procedures
- Adopting practical approaches
- Inviting feedback
- Making decisions
- Meeting timescales
- Interacting with people
- Taking action
- Following procedures
- Upholding standards
How to Apply
Interested applicants should send their applications together with a detailed CV to the HR Manager, [email protected] or drop their hard copies at our Head Office in Kibera, Gatwekera.
Applications without this information will not be considered.
DO NOT ATTACH TESTIMONIALS at this point.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
SHOFCO is an equal opportunity employer and employment is subject to Child Protection standards including appropriate background checks and adherence to our Child Protection Policy.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Disclaimer: SHOFCO does not require applicants to pay any fee at whatever stage of the recruitment and selection process. We therefore advise the general public to exercise due diligence when applying for employment.
- EXPLORE MORE: