Reputable Job Vacancy For Territory Sales Executive, Application Details
The Territory Sales Executive will report to the Head of Sales & Distribution.
The Territory Sales Executive will be responsible for delivering the overall revenue and customer growth targets within their specific defined geographical territory.
Table of Contents
Internet Territory Sales Executive Responsibilities
- Execute all sales activities within your specific defined geographical region.
- Continually identify and uncover new opportunities to boost our sales of Home Internet services.
- Revenue: Cary out customer MTU and STU visits to recruit new tenants to our Home services and ensure that every customer continually pays for and continues to use the service.
- Reporting: Provide ongoing feedback on all your sales activities into the Head of Sales and Distribution, covering tenants interested, signed up, paid and delinquent.
- Continually feedback on any network issues, or non-compliance by customers on our Home Internet etc.
- Continually gather competitor feedback / updates / status and feed back immediately into the business.
- Work towards and implement Sales best practices at all times.
- Training: Educate all potential customers on all our internet products and services.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Qualifications for the Internet Territory Sales Executive
- Diploma Or degree in Sales and Marketing or any other related field
- At least 3 years Sales experience preferably in the Telecommunications Industry
- Positive attitude able to work to deadlines and targets, displaying a proven track record in a sales environment.
- Be a team player
- Have excellent customer focus and service skills, with excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Be IT Savvy
- Show a general interest in technology and the internet
- Have good planning and organisational skills
- Have outstanding interpersonal skills
- Well presented with a positive, proactive and professional approach
- Have a sense of responsibility and integrity
- Be able to work and deliver the numbers under pressure
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements, please send your cv and cover letter to email@example.com the position on the subject line. Deadline for submission is on 22nd December 2017.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: