Reputable Job Vacancy For Quality Control Officer, Application Details
You will be reporting to the Deployment Manager and you will be responsible for ensuring that best practices are followed in the implementation of engineering solutions by both in-house engineering teams and implementation partners.
Table of Contents
Responsibilities for the Internet Quality Control Officer Job
- Ensuring high quality materials are used in all deployments
- Ensuring that safety procedures are followed in all deployments
- Ensuring that cabling is neatly done inside customer premises
- Ensuring that all CPE is installed in safe and convenient locations within the customer premises
- Ensuring that core network equipment is properly installed and secured at own or third-party towers
- Define and manage “quality” for the company
- Together with the Network Deployment Manager develop a Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) manual
Internet Quality Control Officer Job Qualifications
- Know-how of typical telecoms infrastructures (towers and rooftops). Modus operandi (access to sites, work at a live mobile site, H&S requirements of working on third party site.
- You will possess a Diploma/ Bachelors Degree in Telecommunication Engineering or related field and a minimum of 3 years related experience in the telecommunications or internet industry.
- You must demonstrate hands on experience in telecoms deployment: Wi-Fi, WiMAX, Fibre, Microwave and/or Mobile sites installations
- You must be able to demonstrate successful experience in a similar position
- You must be able to teach members the skills that you mastered
- You must be able to work at heights
- Have excellent customer focus & service skills, with a strong ability to clearly articulate customer needs
- Be able to work with minimal supervision and guidance and delivering them through to a successful conclusion
- Have knowledge of Health & Safety.
- Demonstrate ability to interact with customers at their premises
- Ability to work in a team group
- Must be firm with the ability to point our areas of improvement
- You must be available for travel if needed.
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements, please send your cv and cover letter to [email protected]indicating the position on the subject line. Deadline for submission is on 22nd December 2017.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: