Reputable Job vacancy For Property Caretaker, Application Details
We are a mid-size real estate company with expertise in property development and management. We are looking for an experienced caretaker to execute and oversee daily property related.
Table of Contents
Responsibilities for the Property Caretaker Job
- Collection of monthly rent deposit slips from the tenants.
- Daily walk through and check of the building.
- Undertaking and completing minor deployments. Providing assistance to contractors and overseeing their work in the assigned building.
- Attending fortnightly security and cleaning meetings and any other meetings as directed.
- Attending to tenant co-ordination and providing assistance as required.
- Meeting with tenants where any issues arise and advising the Property Manager of any concerns.
Property Caretaker Job Qualifications
- Diploma in building management, real estate or its equivalent.
- Three (3) years experience as a building caretaker, or supervisor in a larger residential area.
- Should have good knowledge of maintenance standards in building management services.
- Computer skills required.
- Preferable age 30 years and above
- Certificate of good conduct
- Good command of both English and Kiswahili
How to Apply
If qualified, Please send your CV and academic qualifications (with references) to email@example.com with the title PROPERTY CARETAKER. Shortlisted candidates will be notified on interview date.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: