Reputable Job Vacancy For Human Resource Assistant Manager, Applicaation Details
Reporting to the Human Resource Manager, the incumbent will be involved in planning, implementing and evaluating talent management and retention, employee relations, human resources policies, performance improvement program learning and development.
Table of Contents
Human Resource Assistant Manager Job Responsibilities
- Carry out skills audit to align employees’ career development programs with the desired business unit’s strategy and the overall company strategy.
- Design and implement skills development and training programs, monitor implementation and evaluate impact of the programs on performance of both staff and the company.
- Work with outsourced training Consultants to implement the approved programs as per curriculum, monitor delivery of training and evaluate impact to ensure optimal return on invest.
- Coordinate performance management programs for the company
- Develop and enforce mentoring and coaching programs for the employees.
- Coordinate career development programs for staff to improve their competences and performance; Guide staff on career development and advancement in their respective fields.
- In liaison with the Human Resource Manager, implement the succession planning strategy for respective departments/sections to ensure a steady talent availability in the company.
- In liaison with respective HoDs review manpower plans and monitor implementation.
- In liaison with the Human Resource Manager, coordinate management of the graduate trainee, internship and apprenticeship programs.
- Plan and manage induction and on boarding programs for new staff and interns.
- In liaison with the Human Resource Manager, develop leadership development programmes and monitor effectiveness.
- Monitor the approved budget for the programmes and ensure that they are within limits.
Human Resource Assistant Manager Job Qualification
- Degree in Human Resource Management or Business Administration
- Higher Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Must be a Certified Trainer (TOT)
- Must be a member and must have a current IHRM practicing certificate.
- Experience in development and execution of skills development programs
- 5 years’ experience in Human Resources Management
- Team Player, Strong Communication Skills and excellent interpersonal skills
- Project Management and Change Management Skills
- Strong Time Management and Priorities Management Skills
- Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills
- Local labor Law Knowledge.
How to Apply
If you meet the above minimum requirements, send your c.v to [email protected] indicate the position applied for on the email subject line so as to be received on or before 15th January, 2018. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: