Reputable Job Vacancy For HR Business Partner, Application Details
Our Client, a provider of Business and Technology solutions seeks to recruit a HR Business Partner. The Job holder will be required to enhance the achievement of business unit and overall business objectives through the implementation of the Human Resources strategy, policies and practices.
Table of Contents
HR Business Partner Job Responsibilities
- Prepare Business Unit Human Resource forecasts in consultation with Business Unit Heads, scoping and justification of proposed and existing roles in line with the business strategy by recommending optimal staff establishment.
- Facilitate the Career and succession plans for key talent and key positions in the business unit.
- Support the development of Talent management within the Business Unit by enabling the Business Unit to attract, retain and motivate talent.
- Advise Business Unit on the staff turnover and propose measures for talent retention.
- Provide HR monthly reports plus any that may be required by the Business unit head or HR.
Resourcing (Recruitment, Selection and Placement)
- Identify the best source of candidates and tap into the market
- Undertake strategic resourcing initiatives such as head hunting, Market intelligence, Talent acquisition.
- Using the manpower plan, recruit for the vacant positions.
- Train and support line managers on the recruitment process
- Ensure onboarding of new staff is carried out as per the schedule.
- Prepare and review Job descriptions together with the business unit head and ensure that all staff have a signed off job descriptions.
Organizational Development and Change Management:
- Drive organization change initiatives in line with business unit strategies
- Constantly Review the business unit structures in line with company overall strategy and communicate changes.
- Facilitate the preparation of job descriptions for new roles, ensure that the job roles are well-defined.
- Drive the organizational culture initiatives in the respective business unit.
Learning and Development/Management:
- Support the business unit in establishing the skill gaps within Business units and facilitate training needs analysis.
- Co-ordination of the delivery of learning intervention within the business units including training, on job training, cross skilling, mentorship and coaching and cross-functional projects assignment.
- Measure the impact of learning at the business unit level.
- Coordinating and facilitating the entire process of performance management, ensuring timely submission of reports and their analysis.
- Advise the staff and the team leader where need arises and addressing the issues raised in the performance reports.
- Co-ordinate with Business Unit Heads in ensuring that staff appreciates the linkage of performance to reward.
- Build capability for performance management in the business unit.
Requirements for the HR Business Partner Job
- Degree in Human Resources Management or a business related field.
- Post graduate or diploma in Human Resource Management
- Professional Membership (IHRM Membership).
- Six years’ experience in a busy HR environment.
- 2 Years of which in a HR Generalist role.
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: