Reputable Job Vacancy For Business Development Manager, Application Details
S/he will also prepare proposals and specifications, conducting workshops, renew contracts with clients and also analyze competitors.
Table of Contents
Responsibilities for the Business Development Manager Job
- Implement a strategic and robust business plan to enable the company meet its objectives.
- Increase revenue and funding by developing business relationships with existing and new customers, successfully closing business deals, and developing and implementing a growth plan.
- Locate and propose potential business deals by contacting prospective partners, discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screen potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials, evaluating options and resolving internal priorities.
- Develop negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new media
ventures with the clients’ strategies and operations.
- Protect the organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Responsible for assisting in the collection of any outstanding debt from clients.
- Liaising with the other departments manage integrated campaign executions.
Business Development Manager Job Qualifications
- A Bachelor’s Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
- At least 2 years of experience in marketing, selling electronics and Air conditioners.
- Excellent communication and IT skills.
- Able to get on with people at all levels and influence them.
- Strong problem-solving and creative skills.
- Stay calm under pressure and keep to deadlines.
- Strong sales and negotiation techniques.
- Good team working and leadership skills.
- Attention to detail.
How to Apply
If you meet this qualification and would like to join our team of professionals, kindly send your CV to[email protected] indicating the job title as the subject of your email before the end of day 20th January 2018.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: