Reputable Job Vacancy For Accountant, Application Details
Our client a well-established hotel in hospitality industry in Siaya town is looking to recruit an Accountant.
Will prepare and review the financial statements and budgets.
Table of Contents
Responsibilities for the Accountant Job
- Producing an accurate set of month-end accounts, with comparisons to forecasts and previous periods.
- Preparing Income Statement and the Statement of Financial Position for senior management.
- Assisting in preparing budgets and business planning, including projected room revenue.
- Account analysis and reconciliation, to include bank statements, inter-company general ledger accounts and balance sheet accounts.
- Reconciling bank statements.
- Work directly with the Department Heads, General Managers and Operations Management.
- Ensuring legislation is followed regarding VAT, NHIF,NSSF, LEVIES and PAYE.
- Debt collections, reporting bad debts and keeping a careful eye on the cash flow.
- Payments processing
Accountant Job Qualifications
- CPA Part II (Section– IV)
- Business Administration/Business Management/ Commerce- Accounting option.
- 3-6 Yrs working experience
- Managerial skills (Ability to manage todays accountings)
- Should be 25 years and above.
- CPA K holder with ICPAK membership and experience in Hotel operations is an added advantage.
- Competent proven Computer Skills i.e spread sheets, MS Office application; knowledge with ERP will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates to send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 9th January, 2018 with their day time contact number. Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: