Reputable Company Recruitment 2018 for Healthy & Safety Officer, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Reputable Company Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Reputable Company Recruitment 2018
|Job Title||Health &Safety officer|
|Reports to||Chief operations Director|
|Job Titles of Persons Supervised||All staff in the workshop|
- JOB SUMMARY – PURPOSE
The position is responsible for providing health &safety services at work in the workshop/office premises, liaise with operation or management team to ensure enforcement of compliance in usage of protective gears by staff and other responsibilities pertaining to health and safety of employees and the organisationare adhered to.
- DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure your current health &safety Certificate Information is posted at the site (include your room location, phone extension and expiry date).
- As a health &safety officer you are expected to respond to first aid emergencies within the limits of your training.
- Arrange without delay medical assistance (Health Services providers ) unless injury is so minor it can be handled without professional attention.
- Render appropriate first aid until transportation of casualty to further medical care, if necessary.
- Discharge treatment without endangering the life or health of the casualty or first aider.
- If the injury or illness is related to the workplace or work related assignment then a Injury/Incident Report shall be filled out make a copy of the same and send it the Health and safety/operations officer in-charge office.
- Report any first aid supplies needed to the health and safety/operations officer in Charge before they are finished.
- Provide general technical advice and offer expertise on First Aid issues at SARL.
- Assist in development and implementation of strategic, sound, understandable and facilitative first Aid framework for the company.
- Monitor compliance of usage of protective gears.
- Assist in interpretation and understanding of safety signs, rules and regulations to the staff
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor from time to time
- KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
(The knowledge, skills and abilities may be acquired through a combination of formal schooling, self-education, prior experience, or on-the-job training)
(a) Level of Education/Academic Qualification
- Diploma in health and safety management or its equivalent.
(c) Competencies/Abilities/Skills Required
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good analytical skills
- Attention to details
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Nursing skills
(d) Relevant Work Experience
- At least one (1) year relevant work experience
- CONTACTS ARISING FROM THE JOB
(List contacts which exert significant influence on the work of the jobholder)
|Within the Organization||Outside the Organization|
|Ø All staff||Ø LawyersØ Law enforcement agencies|
Ø Service providers
Ø Government agencies
- AUTHORITY/DECISION MAKING
The position involves making recommendation to the Supervisor on safety issues within the organization.
- SPECIAL WORKING CONDITIONS
Maybe required to accompany casualties to a health facility.
How to Apply
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: