Reputable Company Recruitment 2018 for Executive Assistant, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Reputable Company Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Reputable Company Recruitment 2018
We are looking for a responsible Executive Assistant to assist company’s directors in a well-organized and timely way. You will need to act proactively and without guidance while understanding the needs and characteristics of people with whom you work with.
- Be the point of contact between the executives and company employees/clients and manage information flow.
- Manage executives’ diaries and arrange their schedule
- Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory
- Keep records of the financial transactions in the organisation in an orderly manner by appropriately filing of all financial documents(invoices/ receipts) for easy retrieval.
- Compiling and timely filing of VAT, NSSF, NHIF, HELB and other statutory returns.
- Devise and maintain an office filing system
- Proven working experience as a executive assistant or personal assistant
- Excellent MS Office knowledge and English proficiency
- Financial and accounting knowledge (minimum of CPA Level 4 required)
- Knowledge of QuickBooks and or other bookkeeping applications
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Acquainted with office management systems and procedures
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Personable, willing to learn and open to working in a fast growing dynamic company where roles may be fluid as demands arise.
The salary for the position is between KES 60,000 – 80,000 per month based on experience and skills.
How to Apply
To appy for for the position send a detailed and well formatted CV and cover letter to recruitment
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: