Reputable Company Job Vacancy For Enterprise Risk and Compliance Manager, Application Details
Our client, a leading Real Estate Firm in the East African Region seeks to recruit a Development Manager.
The job holder will report to the Development Director and work with the management team.
He / she will be responsible for end-to-end project management (From Concept Development – Construction – Commissioning.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Develop the Enterprise Risk Management framework for the group
- Guide integration of enterprise risk management with other organizational planning and management activities
- Liaise with departmental heads in ensuring completion of quality departmental risk registers
- Work with Audit, Risk and Compliance Board committee in ensuring the identification and prioritization of risks and reporting of the same
- Develop a risk management system and train departmental risk champions on implementation
- With regards to BCM perform annual BCP/DR risk analysis, planning, testing or live execution for the business
- Analyse identified trends in the key risk indicators report
- Establish and quantify the group’s risk appetite
- Implement compliance obligations, including risk and control assessment and support incident management related to compliance failures;
- Undertake all such other roles and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics or other relevant quantitative business discipline from a recognized university with a minimum of second class upper honours
- Minimum of B+ in KCSE
- MBA will be an added advantage
- At least 6 years’ progressive experience in audit and risk management; 2 of which should be at management level
- Certified member of a relevant professional body
- Applied knowledge of Operational Risk Management tools (e.g. Risk Register, RCSAs, KRIs, Escalation Matrix, Stress Testing, Scenario Analysis, etc.)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Strong numeracy, analytical, strategy and research skills
- Excellent planning, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Thorough and accurate
How to Apply
Interested candidates are encouraged to register their application details at http://hrms.viscarcapacity.comnot later than 20th December 2017.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: