Reputable Company Job Vacancy 2019 for Senior Research Executive, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Reputable Company Job Vacancy 2019 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Reputable CompanyJob Vacancy 2019
Our Client is a research company (Market research) currently recruiting a Senior Research Executive.
- Develop winning research proposals. An understanding of both qualitative and quantitative techniques will be required for this.
- Design data collection tools and ensure they are approved by the client.
- Train field teams and work hand in hand with operations for successful fieldwork to ensure timely and cost-effective execution of research projects.
- Develop analysis briefs for proper compiling and analysis of statistical data using modern analytical software such as SPSS, QPSMR, R.
- Insightful report writing and presentation of the same to clients
- Self-Management – Able to work under minimum supervision, skillfully juggling with priorities and resources to meet objectives within the desired timelines; remains efficient in pressure situations.
- Communication – Confident and eloquent when communicating with clients and other stakeholders. Stimulates and interests audience through own style of communication. Should be able to achieve this verbally and in writing via proposals, emails, debriefs etc. Must be able to develop and carry out PowerPoint presentations to senior management in client organizations.
- Innovative/Creative: Continuously seeks new ideas to improve the company’s service quality and efficiency.
- Exceptional proposal and report writing skills. Able to develop proposals and reports with minimum input from senior management and able to identify appropriate techniques when conceptualizing projects.
- Bachelor degree with a strong quantitative component (e.g. maths, statistics, economics, market research).
- A diploma or degree in marketing will be an added advantage.
- Relevant work experience with a strong research component.
- A minimum of 2 – 5 years’ working experience
How to Apply
Please send your CV to [email protected]
- EXPLORE MORE: