Registrar of Political Parties Job Vacancy 2019 for Supply Chain Officer, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Registrar of Political Parties Job Vacancy 2019 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Registrar of Political Parties Job Vacancy 2019
An officer at this level will be responsible to the Registrar of Political Parties for the following duties and responsibilities:
- Ensuring effective implementation of existing Supply Chain Management Policies, Guidelines and Procedures;
- Planning supply chain management activities
- Coordinating the preparation of procurement plans;
- Ensuring goods delivered by suppliers are of the right quality and quantity;
- Overseeing issuance of stores to other departments/ divisions/ sections/ units;
- Ensure maintenance of SCM records;
- Appraise officers under his/her supervision;
- Prepare tender and contract documents.
- Verifying payment documents from suppliers;
- Conducting market survey and research;
- Verifying tender documents;
- Maintaining inventory and stock control; and
- Any other lawful assignment.
For appointment to this grade, an officer must have:-
- Served as a Supply Chain Management Officer in the public sector for a minimum period of eight (8) years or in a comparable and relevant position in the private sector;
- Is conversant with Public Procurement Procedures;
- Bachelors degree in any of the following disciplines:- Supply Chain Management, Commerce (Supplies Management option), Procurement or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution
- Masters degree will be an added advantage;
- Membership to a relevant professional body in good standing;
- Certificate in computer application skills and demonstrate proficiency in computer use and applications
- Meets the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution; and
- Demonstrates professional competence and management capabilities.
How to Apply
Applications should be delivered to ORPP not later than 31st January, 2019 to:- Office of the Registrar of Political Parties Lion Place, 1st Floor Karuna Close, Off Waiyaki Way, Westlands P.O. BOX 1131 – 00606 Nairobi ORPP is an equal opportunity employer. Persons with Disability, Youth,People from minority and marginalized groups and communities who meet the requirements of the advertised jobs are encouraged to apply. Note
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to obtain clearance certificates from:
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC);
- Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA);
- Criminal Investigations Department (CID); and
- Any of the Registered Credit Reference Bureaus;
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB).
- (Any conversing will automatically disqualify the applicant)
- Application forms can be downloaded from this link
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: