Reeds Africa Recruitment 2018 for Manufacturing Sales Manager, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Reeds Africa Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Reeds Africa Recruitment 2018
Our Client a Multi-National, in the food manufacturing Industry is looking for a Sales Manager.
Sales manager will be responsible for managing, mentoring, and leading the sales team, developing monthly, quarterly, and annual sales plans, establishing sales territories and managing sales distribution as well as implement new ideas/strategies to generate sales.
Sales Manager Job Responsibilities;
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies
- Lead nationwide sales team members to achieve sales targets
- Drive a distribution plan, with objectives, deliverables and results
- Establish productive and professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts
- Negotiate and close agreements with large customers
- Monitor and analyze performance metrics and drive improvements
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts and reports
- Perform research and identify new potential customers and new market opportunities
- Provide timely and effective solutions aligned with clients’ needs
- Liaise with Marketing and Product Development departments to ensure brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date with new product launches and ensure sales team members are on board
- Take ownership of driving brand visibility in both modern and informal trade.
Requirements for the Sales Manager Job
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce, or related business field
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar Position.
- Success track record in leading a high performance sales team
- An ability to understand and analyze sales performance metrics
- Solid customer service attitude with excellent negotiation skills
- Strong communication and team management skills
- Analytical skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Availability to travel as needed
How to Apply
All applications should be done on or before close of business 15th June 2018 on the link below:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More