Reeds Africa Recruitment 2018 for FMCG Category Manager, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Reeds Africa Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Reeds Africa Recruitment 2018
Planning and executing strategies of respective categories across the sales & distribution, marketing and part of the supply chain functions to satisfy consumer and maximize sales.
- Formulate and implement product category sales and marketing strategies.
- Responsible for sales growth and EBITDA target achievement for category
- Managing and controlling category budgets
Duties for the Category Manager Job
- Lead and Manage the departmental strategy through processes and procedures/standard achieve the organization’s objectives
- Developing and cascading the Section targets through a performance management structure while inspiring team to achieve the section scorecard in line with overall objective
- Ensuring respective category is available and visible at all points of sales in general and modern trade.
- Planning, budgeting and executing of advertising and promotional activities for the category, leveraging on consumer marketing platforms.
- Ensuring merchandising material is appropriately placed at all Point of Sales (POS).
- Forecast demand for their category based on marketing plans and external factors.
- Identifying growth and innovation opportunities through generation of consumer and market insights.
- Responsible for competitive analysis and ensure pricing and value chain models are competitive and well defined for their category.
- Responsible talent management in the department including coaching, mentoring, developing, motivating, training and evaluating staff to achieve highest levels of performance
- Benchmarking and implementing best practices in category management & respective areas of work
- Implementing product quality, customer & Service Excellence and Change initiatives to achieve desired business plans and culture.
Category Manager Job Qualifications
- Degree in Sales and Marketing
- CIM Certificate
- At-least 5 year(s) relevant experience
- Track record of managing successful teams
- Good communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Negotiation skills
- Creative thinking
- Person of high integrity.
How to Apply
All applications should be done on or before close of business 18th June 2018 on the link below:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More