Reeds Africa Job Vacancy For School Bus Driver, Application Details
Our Client a Group of Schools in Nairobi is looking to fill the position of a Bus Driver.
Duties for the Driver Job
- To transport children from home to school and back home.
- Take children for games, trips and other activities outside the school.
- Ensuring the bus is always clean.
- Maintenance of the bus including checking the condition of a vehicle’s tires, brakes, windshield wipers, lights, oil, fuel, water, and safety equipment to ensure that everything is in working order.
- Comply with traffic regulations to ensure that the vehicles operate in a safe and courteous manner
- Report any vehicle malfunctions or needed repairs.
- Report accidents, delays or other transportation or traffic situations.
- Make minor repairs to vehicles.
- Transporting children between their homes and the school
- Adherence to bus schedules
- Maintenance of transportation vehicles
- Cleanliness of buses
Key Performance Measures:
- Students arriving at school or at home on time
- Clean bus interiors
- Properly maintained buses
Driver Job Qualifications
- KSCE or equivalent: C Plain minimum
- P.S.V. driver’s license
- Certificate of good conduct
- 1-3 Years of experience in driving a school bus
- Ability to drive a school bus of at least 4000 cc
- Knowledge of traffic rules and regulations
- Fluency in English and Swahili
- Customer service skills
- Knowledge in public road safety and security
- Skills in vehicle maintenance
- Good communication skills
- Good judgement and decision-making skills
- Undoubted integrity
- Transparency and trustworthiness
How to Apply
All applications should be done on or before close of business 21st December 2017 on link belowhttp://www.reedsafricaconsult.com/upload-cv.html
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: