Reeds Africa Job Vacancy For Energy Sector Solar Technician, Application Details
Our client, in Energy Sector is seeking to fill the position of Solar Technician (Male)
Responsibilities for the Solar Technician Job
- Assess the job site, identify and resolve any potential hazards
- Create or interpret the solar panel installation plans, mapping out the steps of the installation and where all of the components will be installed.
- Install, inspect, maintain and repair solar panel systems, including the solar collectors, concentrators, batteries, pumps, fans, or support structure.
- Do any and all electrical work needed to connect solar system to electric grid. This includes proper grounding systems, controls and all testing necessary.
- Weatherproof the solar installation in accordance with local safety regulations and the specifications of the manufacturer.
Solar Technician Job Qualification
- The ideal candidate should have a Solar water heating License from ERC and should not be working at the moment.
- Diploma in Electrical and/or Electronic and Advanced Solar Training with verifiable 4 years solar installation experience
- BSc Electrical Engineering or relevant degree or Higher National Diploma with 2 years of solar installation experience.
How to Apply
All applications should be done on or before close of business 29th December 2017 to[email protected] Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: