Reeds Africa Job Vacancy 2018 for Team Leader, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Reeds Africa Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Reeds Africa Job Vacancy 2018
Our client a leading company in the production and marketing of food and grocery products in E.Africa is looking to hire 3 Team Leaders.
The preferred candidate will provide leadership to the sales department, develop new strategies to grow sales volumes and maintain existing accounts by supporting the strong culture of superior client management.
- Retain existing customers (distributor/wholesaler)
- Develop new markets (direct/indirect)
- Monitor trade developers
- Achieve and surpass targets for assigned region
- Operate within the approved budget
- Spearhead in ensuring distributor deliver their targets with increased market penetration
- Manage the team below efficiently and effectively
Business portfolio and market share
- Aggressively grow the company brand share in regional markets by 100%, by driving brand health and market share execution whilst building long term company brand equity in regional markets
- Introduce entire company range (listing)
- Check that all the company products are priced correctly.
- Build accountability culture to predetermined sales volume and value within regional
- Value growth of existing distributors/Wholesalers/Key accounts
- Minutes of weekly meetings with van salesmen and trade developers and share with management
- Creativity i.e. bringing new ideas.
- Keeping operating costs within budget
- Ensure FEFO is implemented by all customers in your region
- Timely resolution of issues, short expiries and payment collections
- Minimum Diploma in Sales / Management Studies
- 3- 5 years’ experience in FCMG
- Driving License for 3 years & above.
How to Apply
All applications should be done on or before the close of business 12th November 2018 on the link below:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: