Reeds Africa Job Vacancy 2018 for Supply Chain Coordinator, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Reeds Africa Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Job Vacancy 2018
Our client a leading manufacturer of consumer goods in Kenya is looking to hire a Supply Chain Coordinator.
The Supply Chain Coordinator shall be responsible for sourcing planning for all raw materials, actual procurement, receipt and warehousing of supplies and finished goods. He /She will be reporting to Chief Finance Officer.
- Steer the Supply Chain KPI delivery and reporting.
- Ensures internal and external customers’ expectations and requirements are met from end to end for each of the supply chains players.
Supply Chain Coordinator Job Responsibilities
- Assist in the formulation and implementation of the company’s supply chain strategy
- Assist in the formulation of company’s procurement policy and the procedures to execute the policies.
- Plan supplies and execute procurement of goods and services within the company.
- Map the seasonality of raw materials, supplier hubs and develop a timely and sustainable sourcing plan
- Oversee the stores operations and ensure that the stocks are aligned to both production and sales demands.
- Provide leadership to all junior staff in the department and coordinate the activities for smooth running and achieving departmental goals.
- The supply chain coordinator shall: –
- Assist Accounts Payable section with payment to creditors as per agreed terms.
- Prepare all tender documents, draft specific terms for contracts and develop selection criteria for the same.
- Implement all sourcing plan.
- Pre-qualify suppliers, register and maintain supplier database.
- Develop a supplier performance evaluation process.
- Report appropriately to Chief Finance Officer, the CEO, Head of departments and other external users.
- Develop KPIs for measuring service delivery for the different Supply Chain areas
- Participate fully in scheduled quality audits and project assessments of Procurement and Supply Chain functions and with those functions that interface / integrate with the same.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the CEO.
Qualifications for the Supply Chain Coordinator Job
- Degree in operations, Procurement and supply chain or a relevant field
- Should have 3- 6 years of experience
- Good negotiation skills
- The ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
How to Apply
All applications should be done on or before close of business 12th October 2018 on link below:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: