Reeds Africa Job Vacancy 2018 for Mechatronics Engineer, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Reeds Africa job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Reeds Africa Job Vacancy 2018
Our client a leading manufacturer of consumer goods in East Africa is looking to hire a Mechatronics Engineer.
To lead the implementation of automation projects and troubleshooting electronics related faults on equipment.
Mechatronics Engineer Job Responsibilities
- Implementing the departmental strategy in line with the policies processes and procedures achieve the institutions objectives.
- Implement processes and procedures to ensure compliance of the Integrated Management System (Quality, EMS, OHS) and regulatory standards.
- Design and implement an advanced electronic control system for mechanical systems.
- Analyze existing engineering and production procedures and suggest improvements
- Assist in designing and implementing cost-effective equipment modifications to help improve safety and reliability
- Design advanced precision equipment for accurate or controlled applications.
- Design, develop or implement control circuits or algorithms for electromechanical or pneumatic devises or systems.
- Conduct studies to determine the feasibility, costs or performance benefits of new and existing Mechatronics equipment for CAPEX investments
- Apply Mechatronics or automated solutions to the transfer of materials, components or finished goods.
- Design self-monitoring mechanical systems, such as gear systems that monitor loading or condition of systems to detect and prevent failures.
- Monitor or calibrate automated systems, industrial control systems or system components to maximize efficiency of production.
- Planning and monitoring respective technical projects by preparing budgets, cash flows and time schedules to ensure no cost overrun.
- Identify and select materials appropriate for mechatronic system designs and upgrade the design of such devices by adding mechatronic elements.
- Research, select, or apply sensors, communication technologies, or control devices for motion control, position sensing, pressure sensing, or electronic communication.
- Provide consultation and guidance on topics such as mechatronics or automated control.
- Benchmarking and Implementing best practices in manufacturing and respective areas of work
Implementing product quality, customer & Service Excellence and Change initiatives to achieve desired business plans and culture.
- Design, source and implement engineering systems for the automation of industrial tasks
- Ensure machine availability & Operational Efficiency
- Achieve Quality targets
- Achieve Cost targets
Qualifications for the Mechatronics Engineer Job
- Degree in Mechatronics Engineer or equivalent
- At-least 5-year relevant experience in food Manufacturing industry.
- Should be a member of a professional body
- Should have Leadership, Engineering, Analytical and Employee Relation Skills
- Should have Teamwork, Communication and IT skills
How to Apply
All applications should be done on or before close of business 5th October 2018 on link below:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: