Reeds Africa Job Vacancy 2018 for an Assistant Executive, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Reeds Africa Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Reeds Africa Job Vacancy 2018
Our client a leading manufacturer of consumer goods in Kenya is looking to hire a Brands Assistant Executive.
To assist in the coordination of all marketing functions with the aim of standardization of marketing services in the Company. To assist develop and implement branding strategies, to improve current brands, identify new brand opportunities and ensure effective development and promotion of Company’s products and services.
He/she shall aid in achieving specific sales, profit and market share objectives through the development and execution of a marketing plan across specific brands, as well as being the marketing champion for the organization & with external stakeholders.
- Support the client service team in creating innovative marketing campaigns
- Contribute actively to decisions on marketing events; compiling databases of likely interest, drafting and circulating emails and contacting invitees for confirmations
- Assist in implementing and monitoring of the marketing calendar and budget
Brands Assistant Executive Job Responsibilities
- Identify and realize marketing opportunities across all areas of the marketing mix
- Coordinate marketing and promotions activities across all channels including physical promotions, online platforms and third-party media to support our current brands and introduction of new products to increase sales.
- Coordinate the product development process from initial product idea and appraisal to final product launch establishing timelines with all departments.
- Take lead on creating marketing campaigns and present plans to stakeholders
- Research and come up with low cost marketing activities
- Study competitors’ products and services and create monthly reports to submit to Head of Sales and Marketing and CEO.
- Recommend the nature and scope of present product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements as well as any packaging changes to keep up with changing consumer preferences.
- Liaison with marketing agencies, designers and printers
- Write creative briefs and create brand plans for our current and future brands
- Take lead on updating our website to keep pace with our growth
- Perform daily administrative tasks.
- Prepare marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data
- Various other ad hoc administrative duties
Qualifications for the Brands Assistant Executive Job
- Degree in Sales and Marketing or related field
- Should be a member of the Marketing Society of Kenya.
- Should have 3 years of experience in brand management at least 1 taking a responsible role
- He/she must have proficient knowledge in: –
- Market plans
- Brand management
- Customer care
- Advertising agencies
- Market surveys
- Market activations
- Below-the-line and Above-the-line promotions
- Strategic initiatives and partnerships
- Product management
- Negotiations, networking and lobbying
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Coaching and mentoring skills
How to Apply
All applications should be done on or before close of business 12th October 2018 on link below:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: