Reeds Africa Job Vacancies 2018 for Area Sales Executive
Our client is a financial provider registered in 2013. It is amongst the most convenient micro finance institution in Kenya through the provision of alternative sources of finances for the enhancement of the growth of its 5,000 plus clients.
Being a technology and innovation subsidiary, our client is tasked with asset finance targeting daily income earners, mainly the boda boda sector.
The Area Sales Executive will be assigned a specific territory with a minimum 1,000 boda boda riders, the job purpose is to:
- Map the boda boda riders
- Identify key stake holders/officials of the various boda boda groups
- Create rapport, enrol and commence registration while ensuring daily payments are maintained.
- The Area Sales Executive will be assigned daily target for enrolment of the boda boda riders
- Ensuring daily payments for all for registered accounts while keeping these accounts abreast with new developments.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Organizing of meetings with the boda boda officials and the riders, introducing the Picky Peak project
- Presenting the products and their series of distribution to the riders explaining in details the process and timelines before one is awarded with each particular product.
- Registration-involves recruitment of new members/customers which involves payment of Ksh.200
- Payments-Starts immediately after payment of the initial registration fee of 200 shillings and it continues for the next 3 months. Consistent payment gets you a smart phone and an insurance cover.
- Follow ups-this happens to ensure that all payments are made consistently (daily) without failure. Done by the Area Business Developers.
- Research-Conducting of an intensive study on any other possible initiatives/industries the company can get itself into in future with similar arrangements with boda boda riders.
- 2 years proven work experience as a Sales Executive
- Experience working with a high performance strategy
- Knowledge Microsoft Office Suite
- An ability to understand and analyse sales performance metrics
- Solid customer service attitude with excellent negotiation skills
- Strong communication skills
- Analytical skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Degree in Sales and marketing, Business Administration or relevant field
- Takes initiative
- Works well with all kinds of people
- Remains calm under pressure
- To work under high pressure environment
- To be able to work long hours including weekend and public holidays if and when duty calls
How to Apply
To apply, kindly send your application to: [email protected]
- EXPLORE MORE: