Reeds Africa Job Recruitment 2018 for Waiter / Waitress
Our client manages serviced apartments in Westlands and is looking to bring on board a waiters / waitresses.
They seek to hire highly professional and customer service oriented individual to create an excellent guest experience.
- Explain how various menu items are prepared, describing ingredients and cooking methods
- Inform customers of daily specials, making recommendations upon request
- Serving & Clearing dishes, making sure the crockery is clean & polished before use
- Assist in inventory for crockery, cutlery, linens etc for the restaurant
- Be responsible for your own work station and for your own uniforms
- Responsible for coordinating entire station and communicating with front- and back-of-the-house personnel.
- Process guest orders to ensure that all items are prepared properly and on a timely basis
- Observes diners to ensure that guests are satisfied with the food and service
- Preparing totals bills and accepts payment or refers guests to cashier
- Degree/Diploma/Certificate in Hotel, Tourism or Hospitality Management
- Minimum KCSE Grade C+
- Must be an excellent communicator. Fluency in English is a must
- At least two years experience in a similar position
How to Apply
To apply, kindly send your application to: [email protected]
Share this post with your Friends: