Reeds Africa Job Recruitment 2018 for Human Resource Officer
Our client, in Manufacturing firm seeking to fill the position of Human Resource Officer Position for their Mombasa office.
- Assist with day to day HR Functions in the company.
- Assist with Implementation of Strategic HR Plans, Policies & procedures according to organizational objectives.
- Managing the Company’s Performance Appraisal Procedures and Review and analyze the performance appraisal process.
- Conducting training needs analysis, organizing of training programs and monitoring and reporting.
- Train employees on company policies, procedures, regulations, safety rules and benefits.
- Monitoring and planning of training budgets.
- Managing the recruitment process and doing back ground checks.
- Maintain discipline in the organization’s working. Take up disciplinary action in situations where required.
- Any other duty as may be assigned by the management from time to time.
Human Resource Officer Job Qualification
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource management from a recognized institution OR a degree in Social Science and a higher diploma in Human Resource Management;
- Membership with the Institute of Human Resource Management.
- At least 4 years’ experience in the same capacity in a busy environment•
- Experience in FMCG industry is an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of Labour Laws.
- Excellent Organizational, interpersonal and communicational skills
- Good communication and public relations skills
How to Apply
Apply here for the HR Officer Job All applications should be done on or before close of business 26th January 2018 on link below; Please state your current and expected salary. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: