Reeds Africa Consult Job Vacancy for FMCG Van Sales Executives, Application Details
Table of Contents
Reeds Africa Consult Job Vacancy : Project Cost Controller (51-100K)
51,000 – 100,000
Full time Intermediate from 3 to 6 years
Our client, a multinational and a leader in building and management of telecom infrastructures is seeking to fill the position of Project Cost Controller.
The objective of the post is to carry out and check the cost control activities.
Project Cost Controller Job Responsibilities
- Prepares the project / departments plan (informs each department manager about the new project and establishes together with them the deadlines for completion)
- Study and understand all relevant project documents relating to cost management.
- Check the BoQ prepared by Project management team
- Prepares and negotiates the valuations for the client’s assignments
- Report to the superior’s situations regarding the payments, the accomplishment of their works and their receptions
- Records the allocations received from the client in the database
- Record and track the order receipt issued to the customer, prepare and follow the acceptance file for customers;
- Check the planning of the works and ensure that the deadlines are met
- Analyzes and proposes measures to correct the non-compliance situations occurring within the activities it coordinates;
- Participate in internal meetings and meetings with clients
- Collaborates with area managers and updates the databases with the information from the regions regarding the status of the works, the existing snags, the amounts of the estimates, the expenses with the subcontractors, etc. –follow the cost of the project by the client;
- Analyzes and proposes measures to streamline the activity so that the execution costs are reduced; Monthly report regarding the financial progress: project expenses, forecast invoicing, missing PO, pending situations, etc.
- Report any environmental non-compliance identified. Each worker must work in accordance with his / her training and instruction as well as instructions received from the employer so that he / she does not expose himself / herself to the danger of injury or occupational illness both to himself / herself and other persons who may be affected Its actions or omissions during the work process.
- Proper use of machinery, equipment, tools, dangerous substances, transport equipment and other means of production.
- Communicate immediately to the employer and / or designated workers any work they have reason to believe to be a danger to the safety and health of workers, as well as any deficiency of the protective systems.
- To inform the head of the workplace and / or the employer of the injuries sustained by his / her own person.
- To cooperate with the employer and / or the designated workers as long as necessary to enable any measures or demands made by labor inspectors and health inspectors to protect health and safety of workers
- To acquire and observe the provisions of the legislation on health and safety at work and the measures for their implementation.
- Provide relationships required by labor inspectors and health inspectors.
- The measures to ensure proper health surveillance of workers based on occupational safety and health risks will be established so that each worker can benefit from health surveillance at regular intervals.
- Record keeping all relevant documentation
- Other assigned duties.
Qualifications for the Project Cost Controller Job
- A recognized degree or relevant industry specific experience.
- 2 years’ experience in project cost control.
- Good understanding of planning, contracts, procurement and project management.
- Able to work in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment.
- Detail-oriented, dependable and trustworthy.
- High computer literacy and good working knowledge of relevant cost software.
- Project management skills
- Knowledge of engineering principles, practices and methodology,
- MS Office
- Developed communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to be flexible.
How to Apply
All applications should be done on or before close of business 8th December 2017 on link below:http://www.reedsafricaconsult.com/upload-cv.html Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Reeds Africa Consult Job Vacancy : Quality Assurance Executive
51,000 – 100,000 Full time Intermediate from 3 to 6 years Manufacturing
Accept Only Candidate with valid work permit
Our client, in Manufacturing is seeking to fill the position of Quality Assurance Executive position in Uganda.
Quality Assurance Executive Job Responsibilities
- Continuously monitor and review the compliance of the internal functions with the established Quality assurance plans, guidelines and processes.
- Handle all quality assurance procedures, processes, documentation and standards.
- Responsible for safety risk management and maintenance of quality management systems
- Ensures and educates employees on food safety and SQF standards.
- Devise sampling procedures and directions for recording and reporting quality data.
- Review the implementation and efficiency of quality and inspection systems
- Championing for change and improvement in performance and quality.
- Ensure waste reduction and increased efficiency
- Monitoring performance by gathering relevant data and producing statistical reports.
- Installation of appropriate controls, investigate quality problems associated with production; develop and implement corrective actions, prevent reoccurrence through development of long term solutions.
- Acts as plant liaison with regulatory authorities and auditors.
- Manages regulatory issues with Bureau of standards and other state authorities.
- Other Duties assigned.
Qualifications for the Quality Assurance Executive Job
- Degree in /Food Science & Technology, Industrial Chemistry, Microbiology or analytical chemistry.
- At least 3 years’ experience in senior level Quality Assurance Management.
- Experience in working with a manufacturing company
- Conversant with ISO quality management system or any other international standards system.
- Lead person in implementation of TQMS
- Experience working with Bureau of standards and other state agencies.
- Highly organized.
- Highly motivated to keep up with changes and development with Quality Management.
- Person of high integrity
How to Apply
All applications should be done on or before close of business 8th December 2017 on link belowhttp://www.reedsafricaconsult.com/upload-cv.html Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Reeds Africa Consult Job Vacancy : FMCG Van Sales Executives
- Segment planning and direct sales with a view to attain the figures targeted for revenue.
- Liaise with Management in drawing up a clear sales road map for the Region.
- Move around the given region to deliver products.
- Develop potential volume of distributors.
- Debt Collections from credit accounts.
- Pick up market development trends and opportunities.
- Maintain daily, weekly sales reports.
- Establish new business opportunities.
- Customer service; follow up on complains till they resolved and providing feedback.
- Assist in market research in the respective region.
Qualifications for the FMCG Van Sales Executives Job
- A Sales/Marketing degree, or a business-related degree from a recognized university with experience in sales, or diploma in sales or its equivalent will be considered.
- Must have a minimum 3 years practical experience in sales and marketing
- Experience working with multiple distributors in respective regions.
- Proven track record in meeting sales targets.
- Good selling skills
- Proficiency in sales reports
- Good presentation skills.
- Valid driver license.
How to Apply
All applications should be done on or before close of business 5th December 2017 on link below:http://www.reedsafricaconsult.com/upload-cv.html Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: