Reeds Africa Consult Job Vacancy For Fleet Manager, Application Details
Our client in the ICT/Communication industry is seeking to fill the position of FLEET MANAGER;
Fleet Manager Job Responsibilities
- Planning, organizing and managing for operational truck arrangement routinely.
- Develop, maintain and oversee the tracking of vehicle usage in actual operation field,
- Keep record and make proper filing of truck licensing and registrations,
- Oversee fleet maintenance, schedule for repairs and schedule for annual inspection,
- Oversee proper use of fuel cards,
- Coordinate with leasing company for vehicle leasing, contract and negotiation,
- Coordinate with crane, cargo trucking company and arrange required truck , crane to deliver the materials according to operational requirement,
- Perform for the drivers recruiting,
- Develop, maintain and adhere to disciplinary procedures, driver orientation program,
- Verify invoices from leasing company, trucking company and crane operators for payment proceeding,
- Solve problems by coordinating with insurance company, leasing company and administration office if company car accident is occurred,
- Perform on-site inspections for fleet equipment activities, ensuring such is acquired, serviced, and disposed of in a time efficient and cost effective manner,
- Develop implements and maintains strategic, fiscal and capital improvement plans for the department; generates and administers operating budgets for the unit.
- Follow the rules defined in the Environmental Management System,
- Report any environmental non-compliance identified.
Qualifications for the Fleet Manager Job
- At least 3 years’ experience in fleet management and 2 years’ experience in the similar position,
- Driving license(s),
- Experience in mechanics.
- Control office software packages (PowerPoint, Excel, Word), Internet Explorer and Outlook Express
Language: to complete.
- Stress Tolerance/ Dynamism and Initiative/ Proactive/ Reactivity/ Organization/ Methodology/ Anticipate/
- Availability to travel.
How to Apply
All applications should be done on or before close of business 31st December 2017 on link below;http://www.reedsafricaconsult.com/upload-cv.html Please state your current and expected salary. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: