Reeds Africa Consult Job Vacancy 2018 for General Manager, App
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Reeds Africa Consult Job Vacancy 2018Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Reeds Africa Consult Job Vacancy 2018
Our client a well-established electro-mechanical contractor and supplier in Kenya is looking to hire an Assistant General Manager.
Provide leadership and policy direction to the business ensuring that the company achieves its vision, goals and strategies through provision of excellent services to clients and effective management of the company’s resources both, human and non-human assets.
- Mentor and develop managers with a clear succession planning
- Promote Company Corporate Image/identity to all stakeholders and ensure the company remains relevant to the changing needs of clients/customers
- Develop a strategic framework to advance the company’s vision, mission and objectives
- Ensure good corporate Governance
- Identify joint ventures, partnerships, acquisition and merger opportunities and direct implementation activities with like-minded organizations/institutions for business development.
- Marshalling all to work towards common objectives by being a team leader and building a strong team with shared vision
- Approve company operational procedures, policies, and standards.
- Promote the company and its products as well as build network through personal contacts, direct mail, special events and foundation support as well as written articles.
- Represent the company at legislative sessions, committee meetings, and other formal regulatory functions.
- Promote the company to local, regional, national, and international constituencies.
- Co-ordinate communication with stakeholders.
- Ensure optimal care of company’s physical facilities and other assets.
- Present company reports and outcomes at shareholder and Board of Director meetings.
- Degree holder in a relevant field and possibly an advanced degree in business management, engineering or both.
- Minimum of 8 years of overall experience with 5 years in Senior management
- A strong understanding of managing operations in the private sector business concerns, preferably within the public sector
- Hands-on experience in implementing business strategies, systems and familiarity of Regulatory Corporations.
- A demonstrable network of contacts and high standing in his/her profession.
- Proven record of building effective partnerships and strategic alliances.
- Proven experience in managing a big company and/or institutional group.
How to Apply
All applications should be done on or before the close of business 15th December 2018 on the link below:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- EXPLORE MORE: