Reeds Africa Consult Job Vacancy 2018 for Finance Manager, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Reeds Africa Consult Job Vacancy 2018Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Reeds Africa Consult Job Vacancy 2018
Our client a well-established electro-mechanical contractor and supplier in Kenya is looking to hire a Finance Manager.
To plan, direct and control financial resources of the company. This includes preparing the budget; conducting financial analysis and preparing financial reports; coordinating external audit; developing and implementing an effective system of accounting; managing the payroll system; effective administrative services in line with Company strategic business plan.
- Provide financial advice and guidance to the company
- Participate in strategic and financial planning
- Research, prepare and submit the annual budget
- Prepare detailed reports on financial matters
- Attend meetings and make presentations to Board
- Manage accounting and financial systems and maintain full and accurate accounting records in compliance with financial legislation, policies and procedures
- Reconcile general ledger accounts, conduct financial analysis and prepare detailed financial reports and statements
- Provide financial and accounting advice, direction and leadership
- Approve the Chart of Accounts and maintain commitment controls
- Implement internal controls and procedures including monitoring payment authority practices, cash controls
- Monitor department spending and recommend corrective actions as necessary
- Manage investments and reserves
- Coordinate external audit
- Coordinate ICT development and implementation
- Establish and maintain internal controls to ensure compliance with financial policies and procedures.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Management with professional qualifications in Finance or Accounting
- CPA (K) or ACCA is a must
- Should be a member ICPAK
- 5 years’ experience in accounting or finance with 3 in senior management position
- At least 5 years’ experience in a commercial engineering finance industry
- Well-developed accounting, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Should possess Computer skills including the ability to operate and manage computerized financial and payroll information systems, spreadsheet and word processing programs, and email at a highly proficient level
How to Apply
All applications should be done on or before close of business 15th December 2018 on link below:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- EXPLORE MORE: